After reading Act 3 Scene 2 it is clear the future for Romeo is up in the air. Using the original/plain text translations that I have handed out today, answer the following questions:
1. describe your opinion of Friar Laurence.
2. DO you think he is a good advisor for Romeo? What from the text would give you that indication?
3.How much influence do you think the Friar has on Romeo?
4. Do you think Romeo is mature enough to know what he is doing, getting married and being in love?
5. What do you think Romeo would have done without the Friar’s help?
6. After responding to this post, take some time to Respond to another person’s post. A good response will agree or disagree in a constructive fashion, and will ask questions.